Broker Associate, Realtor®
Licensed Real Estate Broker serving the San Francisco Peninsula since 1985
• Over 30 years experience as a full-time Real Estate Broker
• Lifetime resident of the San Francisco Peninsula
• Dedicated to the satisfaction of buyers and sellers
• Skilled in communication and negotiation
• A reliable and trustworthy client advocate
• Using powerful technology and tools for better service
• An accurate source for real estate information
• A creative and resourceful problem solver
• Knowledgeable in real estate issues and management
• Founding Governor of the local Multiple Listing Service
• Former Director of both the California and National Associations of Realtors
• Past President of the North San Mateo County Association of Realtors
• Founding Director of the San Mateo County Association of Realtors
• Backed by a network of dedicated professionals
• Working to earn your repeat and referral business
My approach to the real estate business starts with the objective of earning clients that will see me as their primary point of contact for help and advice in all matters pertaining to real estate. By building trust in the relationship and inspiring confidence in my ability to achieve excellent results, I strive to be the #1 resource for life when it comes to all of your real estate needs. Only after my clients achieve their real estate goals and find themselves so happy that they tell their friends and family about my services do I consider myself truly successful. I believe that the best business is repeat and referral business. Earning both is at the core of my approach to the real estate business. I enjoy selling real estate because of the interesting people that I meet, and the endless variety of different situations that I encounter along the way.
I obtained my Real Estate Salesperson’s License in 1985, and went on to earn my Real Estate Brokers license in 1987. With almost 35 years of full time experience listing and selling real estate From San Francisco to San Jose, including the East Bay, I have earned my stripes as a seasoned professional with a solid reputation of for trustworthiness and reliability. I have been honored throughout my career with numerous awards and recognition including Realtor Associate of the Year, and lifetime membership in the “Million Dollar Club”.
Professional… “Dedicated to the satisfaction of my clients, always working to earn their repeat and referral business.” I believe in using effective and accurate communication, technology, and experience to make sure that my clients experience a smooth, successful and profitable real estate transaction.
Professional Affiliations ~
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- San Mateo Co. Association of Realtors
- MLS Listings, the Realtor's property database serving 5 counties
- Calaveras County Multiple Listing Service
In 1993, I served as the President of the North San Mateo County Association of Realtors. I was also a founding member of the team that established RE Info-Link, the progressive Realtor’s multiple listing service that now serves approximately sixteen thousand Realtors from Daly City to Monterey and beyond. I am proud to have been part of the effort to make multiple listing service data easily available to the general public.
Personal Background ~
A native of San Francisco, I have lived on The Peninsula since 1985. My wife Jeanne teaches elementary school in Menlo Park. We currently live in San Bruno with our two young sons Jack and Dale. Spending time with family, enjoying the outdoors, and gardening takes up most of my leisure time. A graduate of Saint Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco, I attended college at California State University at Chico where I earned a Bachelors degree in Business Administration.
Please remember to call Ted McCann "The Real Estate Man" for all your real estate needs!